Call For A FREE Onsite 15 Point Technology Check1. Inventory current PCs, Macs, and Servers
(Memory, Storage, Upgrades Needed)
2. Check current Antivirus in place
3. Identify computer performance issues
4. Analyze Wi-Fi coverage
5. Identify data backup system in place
6. Check Operating System updates
7. Test Internet and Network Speeds
... and many more!
- Microsoft Teams has quickly become one of our favorite collaborative tools. With the majority of us continuing to work remotely, this app is a productivity gold mine! The best part,…
- Over the last year, the workplace has changed significantly. Many companies were forced to move their employees from working in an office space to working remotely from home. While things…
- If you’re a small business owner, you know that finding new and creative ways to save money whenever possible is just as vital to the success of your business as…
- With most computers attached to the Internet 24-7, the threat of computer viruses and other forms of malware are always present. Even if you’ve taken precautionary measures and installed antivirus…
- We’ve all been there: We’re frantic to print out a report before a meeting, and nothing works. Then that pop-up strikes: Drivers out of date. You don’t have time to…
When I had questions about IT concerns, GTS had simple, knowledgeable answers. We’d had enough ‘Uh oh!’ moments to realize maybe it was time to incorporate a company like GTS into our system. I have recommended several of my friends who own small businesses and sole proprietor operations to GTS, because Grand Technology Solutions really does take away that headache of having to understand what needs to happen in IT.Read More Curt Coenen and Belinda Casper, With Healthy Living Moxie
After we discussed my needs, GTS was able to confirm a lot of what I thought would make sense, and they made some very good, cost effective recommendations. We now have a local environment that we can remote into, redundant backups, enhanced security and monitoring by an outside professional (GTS, of course!).Read More Dennis Povloski, DF Pensions, Inc.
GTS has taken away all of those frustrating, ‘I don’t know what to do about this’ moments,” she says. “I have never had a time when I couldn’t get through to GTS and get the help I needed. Their extensive demonstration for Office 365 has changed the way I operate. Grand Technology Solutions has a way of pulling everything together into one tight little binding to keep things as simple as possible.Read More Celeste Grande, CPA, PA
I own a small Business. Paul did a great Job in first listening to my needs and then recommending a complete IT game plan to accomplish our companies Goals. Also, If I have a problem, he is one of the best at getting back to me Fast and fixing the problem. He gets my top recommendation.Read More Larkin Canington, BSP, Inc.
I’m a busy mom of three and small business owner. I spend a lot of time working remotely from home and on the road. Paul was able to virtually setup monitoring and security for my desktop and laptop and also assisted me with using Microsoft to maintain files across devices. He also made a house call to optimize my Wi-Fi. Paul has been an integral partner for my business!Read More Bonnie Yamani, Yamani Law
Paul has fixed a number of technical issues I had at the 2 radio stations I own. He is available 24/7 and can fix many problems remotely now. I would highly recommend Grand Technology Solutions.Read More Kris Phillips, WFOY News Radio
Paul is one of the best IT guys out there. Besides the fact that he knows his stuff (I mean, most IT pros should, right?), he is the ultimate professional - on time, courteous and an avid listener. He will get to know not only your problems, but your business, in general. You see, everything is symbiotic nowadays and, in our ever-increasing complex world, one needs to know and understand what makes a business tick. And Paul is the best I've seen in this department.Read More John Ware, Antifragile Business Resolutions
Paul is a true and dedicated IT professional. He quickly assessed my needs and presented several ideas to protect my computer systems for which I am forever grateful. I highly recommend utilizing Paul's services through Grand Technology Solutions!Read More Michael Farrell, Genesis Financial Solutions
Paul really knows his stuff! He did a thorough review of my current technology and showed me where I could upgrade. He is also helping me make sure all of my devices and the information on them are secure! It's a huge peace of mind knowing that I have everything setup in the best way possible and that Paul is here to keep my business technology running smoothly. I highly recommend you set up some time with him to review where you are currently and where he can take your company. He has all of the grand technology solutions at hand!Read More Michelle Spires, Inspiring Conscious Living
Working with Paul and Grand Technology Solutions has been a great experience as I grow my Business Coaching company. I am presently a small shop and Paul has taken time and shared his expertise to help me build my system for the future. What more can I ask for as a client: Paul shares his time and expertise, and truly cares about my success. Paul and Grand Tech Solutions are IT winners.Read More Michael Steele, Steele Coaching Group