Cyber Insurance – Coverage for Your Business Against Cyber Crime
GTS is excited to announce a relationship with The Della Porta Group to offer Cyber Insurance to our customers!
Cyber insurance is designed to help businesses recover from expenses that might occur as the result of a data breach. This includes forensic investigations, business losses, lawsuits, extortion attempts AND recovery expenses!
A report by USA Today found that approximately 61 percent of data breaches target small businesses, with average recovery costs between $84,000 and $148,000. Sixty percent of startups affected by cyber attacks go out of business less than six months after the breach.
The Della Porta Group’s cyber policies protect your business against:
- Cyber Extortion (Ransomware)
- Security breach incident response costs
- System repair costs (data recovery and computer rebuilds)
- Security assessment and training coverage
- IT Security and Forensics
- Business Interruption
- Unauthorized electronic funds transfer
- Lost profits during a system outage caused by a cyber event
- Infringement of intellectual property
Interested in learning more? Give us a shout at (904) 606-6011