As part of a new relationship with any new client (business or residential), we run through our Grand Technology Solutions 15 Point Technology Check. This allows us to document the existing network and equipment in place and make recommendations for improvement if needed.
Give us a call to schedule our 15 Point Technology Check!
1. Inventory current PC and Macintosh computers to document model, operating system, memory, available disk space, and installed applications. Make recommendations for upgrades if needed.
2. Check for up-to-date antivirus, antimalware, and ransomware protection.
3. Identify computer performance issues (slow web page loads, long startup time, crashing, etc.)
4. Analyze current Wi-Fi coverage, speed, dead spots. Make recommendations for improvement if needed.
5. Identify iPads, tablets, and smartphones in use and make recommendations as needed.
(Plus 10 more items – Read the full list on our website: https://grandtechconnect.com/gts-15-point-technology-check/)